What do I do if I've received a Parking Charge Notice (PCN) / Standard Charge Ticket (SCT)?

Veri-park does not issue PCN's / SCT's so cannot help you should you receive one.

There is usually an appeals process, information about which will be given on any notice that is issued. Very often, the amount payable is reduced if payment is made within a certain timeframe.

You must not ignore a PCN / SCT, it will not go away, you must contact the issuing authority as stated in your notification.

If you wish to appeal any notice, it must be done through the described process as explained with your PCN / SCT.

NOTE: Remember, Veri-park registration does not automatically enable our automated parking debit system, Flexi-Park.

© 2018 ParkingPal Ltd. All rights reserved.

Mastercard Maestro Delta Visa Solo

Verified Secure Payments